One stop forum

Hello Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One stop forum

Hello Wink

One stop forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One stop forum

for your entertainment - One stop forum

3 posters

Divorce: Does it destroy children

Vidou
    Vidou
    Admin
    Admin

Divorce: Does it destroy children Empty Divorce: Does it destroy children

Post by Vidou Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:37 pm

# Divorce: Does it destroy children
    hotspot
    hotspot

Divorce: Does it destroy children Empty Re: Divorce: Does it destroy children

Post by hotspot Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 pm

It's actually a gamble, Yes it can destroy children. But it can also be good for children. Like what if the parents divorced becuase the husband was molesting the child? The child would deffinatley be saved by the mother and they'd move far away.
    LOLest

Post by LOLest Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 am

It's actually a gamble, Yes it can destroy children. But it can also be good for children. Like what if the parents divorced becuase the husband was molesting the child? The child would deffinatley be saved by the mother and they'd move far away.

Thats true. I agree if the father Or Mother is doing something to the child innapropritly then the other parent should divorse and take the child away. But if the parents and children get along fine, and its just a divorse because The parents don't love eachother anymore, but the child has a stong realasonship with bother then what does the kid do? He/She would have to choose, and I know that would stress them to the max, because its like; If I don't pick Mommy then Mommy won't Love me, if I Don't Pick daddy then Daddy won't love me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:15 am