One stop forum

Hello Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One stop forum

Hello Wink

One stop forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One stop forum

for your entertainment - One stop forum

4 posters

What age did you start typing and using computers

Amber

What age did you start typing and using computers Empty What age did you start typing and using computers

Post by Amber Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 am

I got addicted when I was ten, when I found webkinz. WThen i found a forum called webkinz insider, saw how fun it was and wanted to make one, so I found forumotion. When I found Forumansion and I was hooked from there!
    Vidou
    Vidou
    Admin
    Admin

What age did you start typing and using computers Empty Re: What age did you start typing and using computers

Post by Vidou Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 pm

at college maybe during computer classes Laughing Laughing
    so must be around 11-12
    Amber

What age did you start typing and using computers Empty Re: What age did you start typing and using computers

Post by Amber Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:55 am

Cool!

so must be around 11-12
    And yes that true true
    josephc
    josephc

Post by josephc Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:08 am

I got into computing about 8 or 9, I started getting into webdesing at about 10, at about 11 I started learning to code HTML and PHP, I then bought my first domain and server. By the age of 13 I then owned 10 domains, 3 servers and was well into what I had done. I started typing instantly although with some issues, I picked up very quickly and within a few week was touchtyping so about age 8 or 9.
    Amber

Post by Amber Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:32 am

W.O.W is all I can think To say. But thats really good.
    hotspot
    hotspot

Post by hotspot Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:51 pm

My mother had a computer in the house even when I was a baby, I was introduced to it when I was very young. Maybe 7 or 10. And I was born in 1989 so it was one of the really old computers that only had a blank screen and green letters. Although we did get one more like the ones today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:33 am