One stop forum

Hello Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One stop forum

Hello Wink

One stop forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One stop forum

for your entertainment - One stop forum

2 posters

Beautiful daughter

Vidou
    Vidou
    Admin
    Admin

Beautiful daughter Empty Beautiful daughter

Post by Vidou Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Once there was a millionaire, who collected live alligators. He kept them in the pool in back of his mansion. The millionaire also had a beautiful daughter who was single. One day he decides to throw a huge party, and during the party he announces, "My dear guests . . . I have a proposition to every man here. I will give one million dollars or my daughter to the man who can swim across this pool full of alligators and emerge alive!"

As soon as he finished his last word, there was the sound of a large splash!! There was one guy in the pool swimming with all he could and screaming out of fear. The crowd cheered him on as he kept stroking as though he was running for his life. Finally, he made it to the other side with only a torn shirt and some minor injuries. The millionaire was impressed.

He said, "My boy that was incredible! Fantastic! I didn't think it could be done! Well I must keep my end of the bargain. Do you want my daughter or the one million dollars?"

The guy says, "Listen, I don't want your money, nor do I want your daughter! I want the person who pushed me in that water!"
    laughing santa
    LOLest

Beautiful daughter Empty Re: Beautiful daughter

Post by LOLest Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:19 am

Haha, I thought that He was going to pick the million dollars, And the millionair would be mad and push him in, but in a funny way or something. But this was way funnier!

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:16 am